Shipping Restrictions on Blank & Replica Firearms
Please Click Here to review replica firearm warnings.
Shipping Restrictions on Blank and Replica Firearms:
Movie Replicas Direct will maintain worldwide shipping capability to serve our customers near and far in the most efficient manner possible.
Some states impose legal restrictions regarding commerce in or ownership of replica guns. The following shipping restrictions represent our company policy and should not be considered legal advice to customers. Specific information regarding shipping restrictions is available on most official state websites or directly through offices of state secretaries or the state legislatures. Dealers and retail customers warrant that shipments are made in compliance with state and local law.Imitation Firearms:
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for lawful use in theatrical productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, military, police or other government accounts with valid proof of account identity. A copy of a valid purchase order will suffice.
All replica weapons are prohibited and cannot be shipped. Toys can be shipped without any issues.
ALL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OR RESTRICTIONS AT THE POINT OF DESTINATION. PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LAWS PRIOR TO ORDERING.
United States and to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
1. Shipments will be made by UPS or USPS. Federal Express is available for express shipments only.
2. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico may include additional charges.
3. In the event the recipient returns the product directly to Movie Replicas Direct, the customer may be credited for the product returned (but not the freight and drop ship charges) and only if the product returned meets the return requirements outlined in the Terms of Sale.
4. Products returned not in compliance with the Terms of Sale will be destroyed. If the customer desires to salvage these products, Movie Replicas Direct will ship them in accordance with the customer's instructions at the customer's expense.
5. Orders returned to Movie Replicas Direct by the carrier (i.e., Federal Express, UPS or Post Office) because of "failed delivery" or "non-delivery" will be handled as follows:
a. If non-delivery results from an error made by Movie Replicas Direct, we will immediately re-ship to the correct address at no cost to the customer.
b. Orders returned as a result of an error made by the customer will be re-shipped at customer's expense. In this case the customer pays both the initial and re-ship freight charges.
6. Since many of our products are imported, we cannot guarantee that all items will be in stock at all times. In the event we back-order an item(s), we will advise the customer by email or phone at time of shipment.
7. International orders will ship with a freight company of customer choice.
8. Shipping Policies are updated periodically and can be subject to change. Please Check with a customer representative should you have any questions. TOLL FREE: 1(888)698-7767
Customs and Duty Fees:
Your country may assess duties or other fees and may also have restrictions regarding merchandise entering your country which is the responsibility of the buyer. Movie Replicas Direct assumes no responsibility for customs or restrictions. In short, please be advised you bear the responsibility of any and all import duties or other charges.